Are you allergic to watering your ailing plants? Do you spend a lot of your time admiring other people’s perfect gardens? Do you own an untouched gardening journal?
Join the club. In our podcast ‘Trowel and Error’, we share our gardening fiascos and horticulture horror stories and try to take the perfectionism out of gardening and enjoy it for what it is: a series of mistakes and lessons that help us get better as green-fingered folk.
Episode 13: If Eucalyptus then I’ll calyptus too – Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew – Trowel and Error – Gardening podcast
- Episode 13: If Eucalyptus then I’ll calyptus too – Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew
- Episode 12: Root fruit ft. Martyna and Kyle – Lloyd(s) Park
- Episode 11: When the tool uses you – West Ham Park
- Episode 10: They dug up my Iris and s*** on it (feat. Harvst) – St. James’s Park
- Episode 9: I’m very concerned about the pointy hat – Haggerston Park